I’ve been having issues on my K-5 II with a bunch of sensor dust that doesn’t
show up on the dust check, but which shows up in the sky whenever I use a
moderately high f/stop.

Unfortunately my $40 lollipop sensor cleaner has disappeared.
Since the dust wasn’t showing up on dust alert, I stopped my 18-250 all of the
way down, aimed it at empty sky then cranked contrast, clarity etc up in
lightroom to show the dust:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157644202562425/

Has anyone else run across problems like this on the K-5 II?  I bought it
toward the end of the production run last august, so it should be way past the
early K-5 sensor stain issues.

I don’t normally shoot at f/45 but I’ve seen it even at only moderately high
f/stops, like f/16 with my 8mm.