I was using Adobe camera downloader and it seems to have disappeared
Avast gave me dropbox and uninstalled that.  but that didn't help

The AcDsee 9.0 doesn't work, the old canon browser and downloader only
grabs the jpgs, not the DNGS.

I had a big problem with Avast initially - nevermind about that, they fixed it , but somehow I think they thought they were helping with DROPBOX..

I'm waiting now forever on line again for the Avast help
but it occurs to me one of you would be more useful..

T I A

ann