Drag racing starts are based on anticipation. A yellow light precedes the green
and the drivers time their reaction based on that light. It’s said that if you
see green, you’ve lost. There are occasional zero reaction times, and of course
there are fouls. In other words, a .006 reaction time isn’t really a .006
reaction but it’s darn good timing.

Paul