Skylight 1a, 1b etc are warming filters designed to reduce the influence of
open, blue sky light on skin tones with color slide film. UV or Haze filters
absorb ultraviolet light which contributes to haze from atmospheric scatter
when using older B&W films that are overly UV-blue sensitive.

Neither is needed for digital capture. Neither influences digital sensors much:
white balance obviates the need for warming filters, and sensors are not
particularly sensitive to UV.

For occasional protection use when working in dusty, muddy, or other physically
abusive circumstances, a clear, multicoated protective glass filter is best.

Godfrey