Hi Wendy,

Fargo sells foam replacement kits:

http://www.fargo-ent.com/

I did an ME Super about two months ago, and I thought it was pretty
easy.  The kit that I got has different sizes of foam, I had to do the
back too.  You might want to check that.  I used Naphtha (lighter fluid)
to remove the old foam.  IIRC, the kit was $5.00, and there is enough
there to do more than one camera.

I'm not sure of the best way to clean the mirror.  Maybe someone else
can jump in with that one.

William in Utah.