Bob Sullivan wrote:

>Looking at the snowboard on the site Jostein uncovered,
>I'd give him an "F".  Obvious copy of elements if not in total.

The student got an F in the course long before I even suspected
plagiarism. (Skipped more than 25% of classes, skipped 50% of tests
during the semester, turned in most work late and delivered a final
project, which was in Adobe Illustrator, consisting of this JPEG image
embedded in an Illustrator file! — his grade for the course was
37%...)

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com