Burton has an 800 number - (800) 881-3138

On 5/15/2014 9:26 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:
One of my students tried to pass this if as his own work:
http://www.robertstech.com/temp/snowboard2.jpg
I suspect it isn't his.

Jostein has found this:
http://ideblogg.no/siljebee/2013/06/10/semesterinnlevering/ (scroll
down to the second image) which really looks like the work of the same
designer. I'm trying to reach the designer through various means and
I'm looking to see if the exact image my student used is on the web
anywhere (Tin Eye and Google image search have been of no help yet).