The point about curation is well taken, Ann.  Interestingly, with respect to
the music biz, Johnny Lovine, Beats owner, talks about the lack of curation in
the digital music business--here's the video.

http://www.thatericalper.com/2014/05/10/watch-beats-electronics-jimmy-iovine-talk-about-the-future-of-music-for-40-minutes/

All the Arts still need good human curation despite this digital age.
Cheers, Christine

Sent from my iPad