Hi Everyone:

I’ve been cleaning out a closet, and I found a Vivitar Automatic Tele Converter
2X-1.  Am I right in assuming this is a screw-mount converter for Pentax-M42
something?  Anyone know anything about this?  Is it possible to use with DSLRs?
 I’m assuming some kind of mount adapter for the K-mount?

The truth is I’ve never used a teleconverter before, though I understand the
concept and purpose. I have absolutely no idea, however, how I came upon this
teleconverter.  It’s a mystery.

Cheers, Christine