It would be pretty obvious if it's screw mount. Since it's labeled automatic I assume it's Pentax/Praktica mount and not some horrible T mount monstrosity. The problem is that while there are a variety of M42 to K mount adapters available, there are none to put K mount lenses on M42 mount cameras or accessories that I know of.

If there are they will need to include some glass elements to allow infinity focus which are going to be rather crappy and since most Teleconverters of the screw mount era were pretty crappy to begin with, it would be best to not add additional crappieness, unless you intend to take up telephoto digital Lomography.

If you have M42 lenses too use with it. It might not be too bad, since you'll being the sweet spot in both the lens and the converter, however it still probably won't be very good. The only multiplier I remember giving reasonable quality is the 7 element Kormura Telemorse95 II. These were very expensive and well worth the money. I somehow doubt that the Vivitar is a rebadged Komura.