on 2014-05-20 18:43 Christine Aguila wrote
Thanks, Dan. Yea, it's just a doodle--a throwaway. Just testing my Dropbox
sharing.

link works for me; i like your goofy image

FYI, a quick way to test Dropbox and other types of sharing links is to use a second browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or a different device) that is not logged into Dropbox; that will show you the link as others will see it and you will get your feedback right away, rather than having to wait four minutes for someone here to respond ;?>