Thanks, Steve. Yep, the first time I sent to PDML I copied the share link
straight to the email, but you have to paste it in Safari, then copy again,
then paste into the email.  I had tried this a while back, but only once, and I
forgot the trick, then remembered for the second test.

Cheers, Christine

Sent from my iPad