Ann, you should try Pale Moon. It uses Firefox's codebase but does away with a number of problematic features that Firefox now supports. I've used Chrome to test some web applications I've worked on but otherwise I don't like it's intrusive nanny like protection. Web surfing should be enjoyable not annoying.