I just got on a month or so ago only to enter a local poetry contest - I didn't win. I followed a couple of friends and saw a couple follow me.. I'm not sure Ill stick around. Can't keep track of it all - and I'm reall not known for being able to say anything in under 140 words, let alone 140 characters.
If I stay there I'll be following ya

ann
@annsaniam