On 5/22/2014 2:06 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 1:55 PM, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 1:49 PM, Mark Roberts
<postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:
P.J. Alling wrote:

I've read twitter
My mother was an English professor. When she mentioned the Oxford
English Dictionary to one of her students he said "Oh yes, I've read
that".
The last page of my copy was removed so i have no idea how it ended.
Everybody dies.

Horribly:

1. Arousing or tending to arouse horror; dreadful: "War is beyond all words horrible" (Winston S. Churchill).
2. Very unpleasant; disagreeable.

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken