on 2014-05-22 24:06 Steve Cottrell wrote
Mark writing about his videos of travelling to GFM made me think (as it
always does!) that there may be some on the list who do Twitter. I tend
to use it on a professional basis with a bit of humour thrown in
(keeping my FB stuff just general junk) and regularly post pics and
updates of work environments along with retweets from colleagues in
filming and news. If anyone's interested, by all means have a follow -
never dull in my job!

i'll put you on a list to look in on now and then; my actual follows are usually for local, timely things, and a few news sources, plus some saved hashtag searches like #cowx (which was rather busy yesterday — up to 6 inches of hail and tornadoes in Denver and to the east)

Twitter is what you make of it — i rarely tweet, usually incomprehensible outbursts, but it's a terrific resource for certain types of information