Yahoo?  About 5 seconds longer than eternity.

On 5/23/2014 7:23 AM, John wrote:
In addition to the PDML, I get email from Facebook in my Yahoo account.

I get one just about every day telling me I have "Notifications Pending".

I mark them as JUNK/SPAM, but what do I have to do to get Yahoo to stop delivering them to my inbox? How many times do you have to tell Yahoo they're SPAM before Yahoo gets the message?

What's the address for forwarding SPAM to the FCC/FTC/FBI/CIA ...?

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken