Good question! but if you did, you could stop the notifications :-)

ann

On 5/23/2014 14:30, John wrote:
I don't have facebook. How can I have facebook preferences?

On 5/23/2014 9:48 AM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
IT's in your facebook preferences, John..

I forgot how off the top of my head but there is a thing there for
notification prefernces and you can turn it off.. I hate yahoo, but I
don't think that is their fault

ann