On May 26, 2014, at 12:20 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godfreydigio...@me.com> wrote:

> Eric, you've asked a bunch of very basic Lightroom questions recently. I
> would recommend you take one of the Linda courses, or even go through the
> free tutorial videos on Lightroom basics that Adobe offers, with Julianne
> Kost presenting. Go to the Getting Started with Lightroom 5 section on this
> web page:
>  http://www.jkost.com/lightroom.html
>
> Nearly everything you've asked is fully covered in the basic Getting Started
> videos. You'll find yourself feeling much more confident and able to get lots
> more done if you undertake to learn the basics and become grounded in how
> this application works.

Thanks, Godfrey. I’ve been aware, of course, that I’m often asking very basic
questions. But you all have always been so nice asking here has seemed a really
good, closely-connected-to-practice, way of learning the basics.

I’m going to be doing more shooting than I have in he past. I do have some
basics about both photography and Lightroom down. Doing as you say seems a good
idea now. A little anxious that things may not stick with me as well as when I
get direct answers to questions about issues in the moment, but I will probably
also be able to go back and figure out solutions with the help of the
documentation.

Regards,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA