So, I was sitting in my car at a hotel last night and Ron Howard got
into the passenger seat...

It was good to see Mark last night.  It's been a few years.  We
discussed a variety of subjects from motorcycles to peaty Scotch to
bicycles to the lack of education of educators to "let's have another
beer!"

I'm still here.  Occasionally lurking.  I ride my bike to work most
days.  It's a little over 6 miles each way.  And, yes, I've developed
a fondness for Islay Scotch.  Hopefully, I'll crash PDML Central next
year.  You've been warned.

--
Scott Loveless
Camp Hill, PA  USA