Thanks, Bob!  I use Strava to track mileage.  If you're interested in
that sort of thing, I am here:  http://www.strava.com/athletes/491736

I told Mark last night that I made a mistake.  I purchased a bottle of
Ardbeg Uigeadail on a whim.  Now, everything else is crap.

--
Scott Loveless
Camp Hill, PA  USA