Quoting Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>:

Sounds like a truly desperate attempt to get some attention.

The whole mirrorless thing just isn't getting the traction the manus
hoped for, is it?

I wonder why that is. Quite a few on this list have gone down the mirrorless path and I think Ricoh/Pentax is missing out by failing to get a competitive mirrorless camera to market (competitive with the Fuji et al offerings, that is). They've shown they have the technical know-how with the K-01 and Q series.

I'm fairly sure I've bought my last DSLR (K-5) and I expect to be in the market for something like the Fuji X-E2 about this time next year. If Ricoh can't oblige by then, I'll be changing systems (partly, anyway).

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia