"Steve Cottrell" <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:

>On 30/5/14, Mark Roberts, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
>>This morning I settled in and did some logistical work in preparation
>>for the Nature Photography Weekend. Then I shot a short video of the
>>ride up to the top of the mountain. http://youtu.be/izPRMh9CDRk
>
>Next time lets hot those apexes mate ;-)

Practical considerations got in the way: You have to constantly be
ready for people coming downhill (sometimes cutting into the wrong
lane). And frankly that big Triumph is just way too much bike for
those tight switchbacks. My old FZR400 race bike would have been much
more suited to that stretch of tarmac.