Nice job Mark. It looks like you had the mountain to yourself.

What did you shoot the video with?

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <postmas...@robertstech.com>
Subject: First day at the mountain (with video!)

This morning I settled in and did some logistical work in preparation
for the Nature Photography Weekend. Then I shot a short video of the
ride up to the top of the mountain. http://youtu.be/izPRMh9CDRk

After lunch I went on a solo hike out to Attic Window Peak and back
and then went down to registration to meet people signing in. Met Stan
Halpin in the camping area and a few other regulars.
The Friday evening contest presentation went well, but it wa weird
doing it without Doug. Next we'll be back to "normal", I trust.