Thanks Paul.

I was at the cemetery for around 2 hours and had explored all the areas before I picked 3 spots that seemed promising. The image posted was among the last taken. On review of all the images I saw many scenes that I didn't fully explore but I'm quite happy with the one posted.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: PESO - 'Not to be forgotten'

Well done. Beautifully composed. I can only guess at how difficult it was to arrive at a frame and perspective that worked here.

Paul