Thanks Dan.

With that particular image I was simply trying to get both the markers and the flags in the same scene but in a different take than showing the front of the markers.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: PESO - 'Not to be forgotten'

That is a strong composition.  I am certain I would have placed the
camera so that the central row of markers formed a straight vertical
line, but your angle of perspective works better than than.

Dan Matyola