The lighting is excellent as usual. I think the problem here is that the pose
is unnatural. It looks uncomfortable. Her right hand isn’t contacting her head
— it’s kind of waving at her ear -- and she’s leaning to the right at a strange
angle  The idea is good: a shot in repose. But you have to get her to land in a
natural position that’s still attractive. Not easy.

Paul