Thanks. I had to post from Yahoo, and figured Gmail was going to treat
it as a problem.

On 6/12/2014 8:37 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
I see all three of your posts in this thread, John, but I found them
in my Spam folder.

Dan Matyola

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 11:09 PM, John Sessoms <johnsess...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I don't mind paying for service. I DO mind VERY MUCH paying for service
and then not getting it.

I am paying for Time-Warner & I'm not getting the service I pay for.
I am not happy with Yahoo mail, which I also pay for.

I will attempt to CALL pair.com tomorrow & see if they offer the service
I'm looking for at a price that I am able to afford. I'm not looking for
business web hosting.