Hi John:  Well, we did go through a security check to see the Bell and
Independence Hall and the USS Constitution and the U.S. Mint in Philly (which
was really interesting to see how our coinage is made—an upper gallery allows
you to see the “factory” floor in action, and they do a fantastic job of
educational signage to explain the process from absolute start to absolute
finish—of course, no photos were allowed)—BUT everyone was really pleasant and
worked quickly.

Cheers, Christine