From: Mark Erickson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 11:10 AM
To: pentax-discuss
Subject: Your desert-island kit?

Ok, here's a new question for you on this bright and happy Monday.  Say you
have to pare your camera gear down to one body and one fixed-focal-length
lens for the next couple of years.  The body and lens to come from your
current gear selection.  What will it be, and why?

I'll go first:  My MZ-S and SMC-A 50mm F2.8 Macro.  Why?  I love the MZ-S
user interface.  The 50 is wide enough for at least some people shots, works

well as a landscape lens, and is a reasonable macro lens.  I'll miss a
telephoto lens, but this setup covers most of my productive shooting.

 --Mark