On 15 Jul 2014, at 20:11, "Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> Mt Shasta really dominates the horizon from so many vantage points in that
> general area  - Such a handsome volcano. The first time we went there I
> titled my travel journal "101 views of Mt Shasta"

I love that style of Japanese title and have had it in mind for far too long to
produce a series of photos along those lines.

I bought a reprint of a lovely old classic French book last year: 36 Views of
the Eiffel Tower, by Henri Riviere. You can see the pictures here:

http://antimuseum.online.fr/peintures/riviere/

The book's still available on Amazon - one for aficionados.