On Jul 23, 2014, at 02:39 , Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

> i have the similar LowePro Street & Field bag, from a different era. I don't
> use it now, but I took it with me when I travelled round Romania and later
> India. I found it useful as a day bag and for looking after the less-used
> camera equipment.
>
> I still kept one or two cameras hanging from my shoulders, otherwise I'd have
> lost shots while scrabbling around in the bag for a camera.

I plan on having "camera out" most of the time - except maybe when pedaling a
bike - but I'd like the option to tuck it all away if I want to.

I'd also have to get over the nerdy/geeky feelings about wearing a backpack all
day!

Thanks for the tips, everyone.  I've got a lot more reading up to do.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN