I always thought that calling the Argus C-3 the brick was an insult to bricks...

On 8/3/2014 12:02 PM, J.C. O'Connell wrote:
Is that the one that looks like a blue brick?
jco

On 8/3/2014 9:52 AM, George Sinos wrote:
I think a lot of us started with the Argus C-3. I wrote this about it
in 2010 <http://georgesinos.com/blog/first-camera>

It would be hard to imagine a more basic design.

gs
George Sinos
www.GeorgesPhotos.net
www.GeorgeSinos.com