Thanks, Brian, and thanks again for all your hard work on our behalf
with the monthly PUGs.

Diners are indeed a uniquely American institution, and are
particularly associated with my home state of New Jersey.  A few
classic diners have been purchased and sent overseas, but particularly
because of their status as an American icon.

Dan Matyola