Really thought I would see some people shots, if not self-portraits in there.
:)

First thumbnail that I clicked on was Daniel's Whitehouse Diner. Neat
subject and love the sign.
Going through it in slideshow fashion, I especially liked Don's "This
Old Old House". Really liked the composition, the framing and the
rendering. Think this one was my favorite of the bunch.
Also liked Jan's "Premium". Looked like some cross-processing that
worked well with the subject.

--
Photographers must learn not to be ashamed to have their photographs
look like photographs.