Bob,
Sorry, I should have explained that part a bit better for those who
are unaware of the confusing state of Pentax's 135mm f2.5 offerings.

Here are the versions of the 135mm f2.5 made by Pentax:
Screwmount:
1) Super Takumar and S-M-C Takumar Version 1
2) S-M-C Takumar Version 2 (6 element design)

K-mount
3) SMC K 135mm f2.5 (6 element design)
4) Non-SMC & confusingly named "Takumar Bayonet" version which you can
find almost anywhere for $50/60.

So I was making the point that the one I am offering (3) is the same
optical design as (2) but not to be confused with the vastly inferior
(4).

Hope that clears things up.