PF users rate the K 135/3.5 as superior to the M counterpart, but I've
also heard the opposite being true. I may be wrong, but I believe both
have the same optical fomula. Pentax clearly did some tweaking to
formulas though between the two series because the K series
counterparts generally perform slightly better according to reviews.