From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:08:56 -0600
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Customs for Canucks

----- Original Message -----
 From: David Brooks

> How do they hit you up for this money.When the
> package arives at the local post office do they call
> up,have you pick it up and charge you then.??

Or, they deliver it to your door and hit you up for money.
Nice deal here. I have recieved a few used camera shipments from
the USA over the past few months. All clearly marked on the box
as used. One item in particular was obviously run hard and
pastured wet.
On every box, I had to pay GST (no surprise there), and PST
(there is no PST on used stuff in Saskatchewan, other than
vehicles).
So, now I have to come up with documentation proving the
equipment was bought used, fill out a bunch of forms, and send
it all off to the revenue leaches, hoping that they might decide
to reimburse the PST.

William Robb
-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada
http://home.ca.inter.net/brooksdj