Bill wrote:
I always wonder exactly what is going on in the heads of people who sexualize very young children and then pretend someone else is doing something wrong. Neumann is an idiot if he didn't expect some mentally unstable portion of the population of the USA to react just as they did , the people who are seeing his daughter as an object of sexuality are sick minded, fucked up whack jobs.

Kind of like the people that don't expect people to get upset when they let
their children go play at the park unsupervised.

Whatever you think about Neumann, what some people would see as a cute "kid taking a
bath" photo, other people see as child pornography. As photographers, we need to be
aware of other people pushing their agendas on other people.  A few months ago, someone
got upset at one of my pictures that she described as pornographic.  It was a fully
clothed woman, holding her boyfriend from behind, with her hands on his bare chest.