There are bluenoses everywhere. Naked chile photos are a tradition that goes back to the Victorian era. The extreme politically correct and the the over the top religious of a number of religions will find the naked photos objectionable, and in some jurisdictions prosecutable. The photos of the little girl are not pornographic, but they aren't anything I'd show. They look more like snapshots designed to embarrass her in front of future dates.