On 25/08/2014 8:57 AM, Eric Weir wrote:

On Aug 25, 2014, at 10:23 AM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com>
wrote:

primarily casual amateurs who were buying zoom lenses, and the 15,
20 and 24 just didn't sell in great numbers. The A15/3.5 is also
rather a horse (I have one that is in absolutely cherry condition).
If you want something that wide, you would be better to get the
15/4 Limited, or buy a Fuji and pick up their 14/2.8.

Thanks, Bill. I want something a little wider than the 28 and fast. I
find myself in a lot of low-light situations. Contrary to my original
post, I might have to go for one of those shorter a’s. Just not right
now.

If you want a 21/3.2 LTD, I could probably be coaxed into parting with mine. I rarely use it, and when I want something that wide I tend now to reach for my Fuji and the 23/1.4.
email me off list if you are interested.

bill