Thanks Darren, I made that very note about Fall color. Interesting about your roots.

On 8/26/14, 11:00 AM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 3
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 08:31:27 -0500
From: Darren Addy<pixelsmi...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Geso: The Bridges of Madison County IA

A neat set, Don! I would suggest making a mental note to go back when
the leaves change in the autumn!

My dad's side of the family hails from the Winterset area. I've only
been there a couple of times, but my grandmother is buried in
MacDonald Cemetery north of Winterset in Madison County. I stopped
there one time on my way home from a workshop in Iowa City. I've never
seen so many headstones with "Addy" on them in my life. It is not a
common name in most places.