Thanks for the suggestion Ken. I’ve seen circle-tour brochures but didn’t have
a good sense of how long a trip it might be, or how interesting it might be
photographically. Depending on the weather when we get to the Soo, we might
just turn right and go around. If not then, it will definitely be on my list of
things to do later.

stan