LR does not display all of the EXIF data. Shutter actuations are not always
part of the EXIF and are coded quite differently from camera to camera... Not
all cameras embed it in the image files either. The image numbering has more to
do with the camera settings for file naming.

To see all the EXIF info, you need an app like EXIFtool. To evaluate shutter
actuations with a Pentax DSLR, you need an app that can derive them from the
EXIF properly.

Godfrey