Hi All,

I am working on some nature pictures. In these photos there is plenty of
sky (as well as clear water and shores scenary.
Some of those were taken when the sky was a bit hazy.
Boosting up the contrast in LR helps getting rid of that haze.
However, in some of the photos, it makes the rest of the image a bit too contrasty.

It seems to me that if I could selectively boost up the contrast of the upper portion of the tone curve, that would do the job better.

Hence my question: what are the options of conveniently (!) boosting up the contrast of a specific portion of the tone curve without affecting the rest (in LR, specifically LR 3.x, but that probably doesn't matter much)?

Thank you!

Igor