Hi Igor,

Click on a point on the curve somewhere in the middle, don't drag it,
you want to have the same input and output values. Then adjust a point
in the upper portion of the curve as you want.
The first point will be an inflection point, tones below will still be
affected, just not as much. If one point is not enough, try to add
more. If that's still not enough, try luminosity masks, or create a
mask manually.

A tutorial on reducing haze: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK5mmu4p_ts

--
Attila