It's 64 bit only, but check out PowerDirector by Cyberlink...On sale for $75 until 9/16.

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-ultra/features_en_US.html?&r=1

http://tinyurl.com/kaspemj

-p

On 9/13/2014 10:45 PM, Bill wrote:
On 13/09/2014 1:39 PM, Zos Xavius wrote:
Nice. Can you tell us what was used?

That was with a DJI Phantom Vision 2 Quadcopter. It's their mid level
model with the built in camera but 3 way gimbal.
Hey, I'm looking for software that is user friendly, runs on Windows and
does video editing.
I'm sure the video version of Photoshop Elements would do me fine.
Is Premier Elements decent? I'm not sure if I want to spend the money on
Premier Pro, though twenty bucks a month doesn't sound as bad as a grand.

bill

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.