Quoting Eric Weir <eew...@bellsouth.net>:

Yesterday I deleted a folder in LR. Today when I go to rename another folder with the name of the deleted folder, I?m told it can?t be done because a folder with the name used already exists. When I tell LR to reveal the ?deleted? folder in Finder, there it is, containing a single image file. When I tried deleting the image file I was told that the operation couldn't be completed ?because one or more items can?t be found.? And I?m wary of trying to delete the folder from within Finder for fear that doing so could screw up the catalog.

I want to use the name of the deleted folder. It?s an instance of a convention that I want to stick to. How do I get rid of a folder that was supposedly deleted but actually still exists so that LR knows that it has finally, in fact, been deleted.

And why is LR retaining folders that supposedly have been deleted?

I'm not a LR user so I can't answer the questions, but can you rename the recalcitrant folder as a temporary measure?

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters