Quoting Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net>:

Yippie - managed to get my blog back up and running! I sent the SQL backup to the webhost this afternoon and they restored the old, uncorrupted database. Once I reuploaded the B2Evolution PHP files etc, I was back where I was with the blog showing old posts but refusing to show any new content.

Then I got lucky and found a post where someone solved the blank content problem by simply disabling the auto-link plug-in. I don't know why this problem suddenly reared its head now - probably some upgrade on the server - but for now it is fixed.

In a week or so I'll try incremental upgrades from my old version to the latest....

Yep - the RSS feed is working again.

Nice cat photo - I'm a fan of black cats...

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters