I feel defeated? Very bizarre, Jack. I have nothing at stake here, other than
honest appraisal. I was telling the world I disagree, not just you. The image
is correctly rendered as presented, IMO. But it’s not important. I have far
more critical things to worry about. I feel defeated by cancer and medical
bills, but certainly not by your opinion of a photograph.

No more of this for me. Don’t have much time to play these days but thought I’d
take a brief break from lurking and working and comment on a few images. Sorry
if that offends you.

Paul